Other event's
We recently had a tree fall on the gangway that go's to our pontoon on the river. I have built a new one and now also have the pontoon out of the water and @ the house for a few repairs and a coat of paint, This has been slowed up a bit by the last week or so of rain as I can't fiberglass when things are wet..
Cleaning up the pontoon
New coupling set up .
Cleaning up the pontoon
New gangway
New coupling set up .
This patch and new coupling is just waiting for a bit of glass and I can paint it.
And the sun is shineing now so maybe in a few hours I'll get it done. heres hopeing..

1 Comments:
Hi Bunyip,
I'm a neighbour of Shani's grandad - he posted your site for me to view. Your lifestyle is amazing - my ex lived in Cairns and had pythons living in his roof space and that really freaked me out. You appear to be very confident with snakes and handling them! I'd sprint away faster than Marjorie jackson if I saw a snake. Do keep us in touch with how your life continues to unfold. Wish you and your family all the best for 2009!
Post a Comment
<< Home