Sunday
Good day . today is the last day of the school holidays here in the far north . Shani is getting her things together labeling pencils ect . We keep getting showers this morn just quick passing piss downs .
Rain = 6mm
@08:30
Humidity = 96%
Temp = 27.1* c
Dew Point = 26.0* c
Pressure = 1003 hpa Steady But droped overnight
Wind = S / SE Calm
I did manage to get the top of the pontoon fiberglassed and painted on friday arvo so it could go back in the water any time. I do however have 4lt of white for the sides so if I get a chance this week I'll do that if not in she gos next saturday on the high tide about 09:30...
Cheers
Rain = 6mm
@08:30
Humidity = 96%
Temp = 27.1* c
Dew Point = 26.0* c
Pressure = 1003 hpa Steady But droped overnight
Wind = S / SE Calm
I did manage to get the top of the pontoon fiberglassed and painted on friday arvo so it could go back in the water any time. I do however have 4lt of white for the sides so if I get a chance this week I'll do that if not in she gos next saturday on the high tide about 09:30...
Cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home