My Photo
Name:
Location: Daintree, Queensland, Australia

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

wednesday

Just a couple of pics of a little snake that dropped in yesterday. Shani was putting her school uniform in the wash and saw this little bloke all coiled up asleep in the dirty washing ..

And a couple of pics of my mackeral line..

Spoons that we use for lures.. a few sizes..

The whole lot , 25m venetian blind cord,Large swivle, 40m Stainlees steel wire ropelarge swivel , 5m 120lb (.024") wire trace , small swivle, 5m 70lb (.018") then a spoon ... This is then trolled along behind the boat at around 6kt.. Add lead to get to differant deepths .. I have 3 differant setups but all are basicaly the same just some heavey and some light . We put 2 out at a time . I am designing a arm to put on the boat so I can get my lines out further each side then put a third out the back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home