Monday again
Just getting around to putting a few pics in from the small rain event we had last week. The last 3 days have been glorius, just fantastic.
The mud is drying out and I've been mowing .
First up is a hibiscus flower I took while the water was coming up .

Then a pic of out cars out on higher ground ..

Last wet we started a path from the gate to the house we only got to the bore so I've restarted at the house going back the other way. As you can see the mud just gets worse with more rain , we dont drive up to the house very often as I like the grass kept neat so the path will save wading around in the mud. Its now past the tanks. Just got to find some more trailer loads of gravel.


And our boat tied at the tanks gettting ready to float.
The mud is drying out and I've been mowing .
First up is a hibiscus flower I took while the water was coming up .

Then a pic of out cars out on higher ground ..

Last wet we started a path from the gate to the house we only got to the bore so I've restarted at the house going back the other way. As you can see the mud just gets worse with more rain , we dont drive up to the house very often as I like the grass kept neat so the path will save wading around in the mud. Its now past the tanks. Just got to find some more trailer loads of gravel.


And our boat tied at the tanks gettting ready to float.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home