My Photo
Name:
Location: Daintree, Queensland, Australia

Friday, December 29, 2006

Oh good morning, its been a buzy couple of weeks. Xmas went great with Margaritas in the pool and fresh prawns ,ham and a couple of doz oysters.. Shani got a lap top from us and an ipod from her grandfarther so shes totally tech'ed up. Jo and I got ourselves a new tv from cash sent and I got myself 3 new beer taps for the bar fridge. Shani also got me a new fermenter and Jo a cheese cutter and some tops.

We have had rain the last 2 days with about 50mm sofar. with a few days to go we have had 5320mm YTD ..

Im suffering to day as I had a tooth out yesterday ( bloody hell $450 to pull a tooth, I think I paid his golf club mebership ) and have not slept very well for a few nights now. then after more pain relife at around 03:30 I had drifted off at last when Jo calls to say there is a snake comeing in the door so back up and discourage it from comming inside. Snake shit stinks and last week one left something in the office wall for us to put up with most of the week ...

I've now done 6 all grain brews. And am loving the results . its so much better than the kits from the supermarket... I if I could keep thinking straight for more than 5 minutes I would brew again today.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home