My Photo
Name:
Location: Daintree, Queensland, Australia

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Honey eaters


Over the last couple of days I've watched a pair of Brown-Backed Honeyeaters build a nest just out side our bathroom window/shutter ... so heres a few pics for you all.








We are starting to get a bit of rain now as well. The monsoon trough is starting to move south and bring showers down to us. SO far this year we have had 41mm .. Not much but things are starting to get wet.. Last week we had a couple come to visit that are thinking of buying the padock that we use as access, they wanted to know all about the flood levels. After a chat they were pretty happy and I think they will buy, of coarse that depends on if they can get the house pad built up a further 2m and have a fair bit more earth works done.

On the Brewery side of things all is going well. my beers are better than ever and I am having trouble keeping up I should be downstairs brewing now. I would like to get 2 on today. I did a smoked porter last week that smells great, realy looking forward to this one and I think I will do another today..The gold taps are working great. I'm still having a few carbination wows getting my brew bubbley anough and I want to get my beer filter working to clean up the last of the haze...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home