More .
Having a few editing blues this morning so a second post for the rest...
Last weekend I built a skillion roof for our boat too live in ...

Our resident Python Simon , hes about 10 feet

Then he found a mate , so we now have 2 pythons , both better than 10feet long , they live in a wall cavity and move up into the ridge cap for warmth ...


A bit more boat shed
In this shot the brew rig is sitting on the start of the brewery floor , Its now finished and I have a laundry tub against that wall ..
I have also built a grain mill stand and motorized it ..
We also have a new addition too the clan Bunyip.. "Frank " the Brahman X calf ... Hes a bit week but is feeding well so should come good ..

This little bugger is a Night Tiger , they are not considered too be dangerous but do bite and can cause a few ill feelings , they have backward fangs .. I would normally just pick them up and move out when they are so small but this one was very agro and kept striking at me ...
Anyway thats about it for the moment , I need too get around the place and take a few more shots , looking for these this morning shows me how much I've done and not taken shots of ...
Cheers
Last weekend I built a skillion roof for our boat too live in ...

Our resident Python Simon , hes about 10 feet
Then he found a mate , so we now have 2 pythons , both better than 10feet long , they live in a wall cavity and move up into the ridge cap for warmth ...

A bit more boat shed
In this shot the brew rig is sitting on the start of the brewery floor , Its now finished and I have a laundry tub against that wall ..
I have also built a grain mill stand and motorized it ..
We also have a new addition too the clan Bunyip.. "Frank " the Brahman X calf ... Hes a bit week but is feeding well so should come good ..
This little bugger is a Night Tiger , they are not considered too be dangerous but do bite and can cause a few ill feelings , they have backward fangs .. I would normally just pick them up and move out when they are so small but this one was very agro and kept striking at me ...
Anyway thats about it for the moment , I need too get around the place and take a few more shots , looking for these this morning shows me how much I've done and not taken shots of ...Cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home