My Photo
Name:
Location: Daintree, Queensland, Australia

Thursday, April 20, 2006

17:45

the river is droping :

We peaked @ about 14:30 with app 900mm befor it was upstairs.
I now have 1300mm . this is a good sign . The river is also still falling up stream so fingers crossed we went to a lot of trouble for nothing .. :)
Getting light rain at present but it looks like the heavy bands have slipped south for now..
I dont know what to make of Monicas plot , If she stalls in the gulf she could slip back east , not a nice thought .
Hoping for strong west or SW trades to drop in about now.
SST's (sea surface temp) are still up there , we need a cool band of water to blow in and close this season . I'm getting a bit tierd now..

So we will stay for now. I'll keep an eye on things and keep safe .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home