Evening update
well it's been a wet day with 103mm in the 12hrs 06:00>18:00 . we had a few hours this arvo that not much rain fell, but the river continued to rise. So as we stand tonight as the sun gos down . Its Pissing down againg the river is coming up and it looks like there could be lot's more to come. the padock is filling fast. if this was a tide we would be at about 4.20m .. our bigest tide is 3.50m and our cement is about 5.50m very ruffly...
The girls came home early as Jo decided that its stil raining so lets get home while we can. good decision. they got to house creek and it was up so went back to friends down the road and Bruce brought them home as the waters continued to rise. we ahd a couple of beers and I was seeing him out to his ute when I rememberd that I had a 50lt batch of beer still down stairs. Good thing he bought them home, up the stairs with that and off you go be for you want to drink it. Lol :)
The girls came home early as Jo decided that its stil raining so lets get home while we can. good decision. they got to house creek and it was up so went back to friends down the road and Bruce brought them home as the waters continued to rise. we ahd a couple of beers and I was seeing him out to his ute when I rememberd that I had a 50lt batch of beer still down stairs. Good thing he bought them home, up the stairs with that and off you go be for you want to drink it. Lol :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home