monica
well monica hasen't efected us as yet , however it started to rain about 06:20 and is quite hard.
@ 06:00 I had only 28mm in the gauge for the 24hrs. Moved most stuff yesterday and cars ect are on high ground. Shani want to go to school and as its not flooding yet I sopose she can might just need to come home early or by boat if we do get the rain bands that are still out off the coast.
This is the 3rd atempt at bloging this morning the power keeps droping , ups maintains computer but phone line drops out...
All is ready with boat backed up to the stairs again and yard stuff all tied up its just a long wait..
Will blog again later in the day ..
@ 06:00 I had only 28mm in the gauge for the 24hrs. Moved most stuff yesterday and cars ect are on high ground. Shani want to go to school and as its not flooding yet I sopose she can might just need to come home early or by boat if we do get the rain bands that are still out off the coast.
This is the 3rd atempt at bloging this morning the power keeps droping , ups maintains computer but phone line drops out...
All is ready with boat backed up to the stairs again and yard stuff all tied up its just a long wait..
Will blog again later in the day ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home