My Photo
Name:
Location: Daintree, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday 21

30mm overnight
132.5mm YTD

So the total is starting to climb now. Very interesting to see the monsoonal low over centeral oz. If this thing gets to the gulf ( Witch it looks like it will ) It should have a name very quickly. (Nelson I think we are up to) ..

Got a brew on both friday and yesterday. Just haven't got the room for another, I need more kegs so I can store my brews for a bit longer to age them.

I had a tooth out about 3 weeks ago and I think the butcher( dentist) has cracked my jaw bone as the gum has not grown back over it and I now have a peice of bone sticking out cutting my tounge, So I'm off to see him first thing in the morning ( Just what he needs on a monday morning , A Cranky sore Bunyip in his surgery)

I pulled the boat up to the house yesterday so we can give it a once over befor the WET sets in and I need to look at my Nav lights as a fuse bloow for some reason a few weeks back and it can be hard to find my way home in the dark with out them.

Would be nice to see a bit of sun this arvo so I could quickly slip over the lawns befor we get to much rain next week but I don't like my chances as the pressure is dropping and that can only mean the aproaching Low and Monsoon trough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home